On Course Food and Beverage Services
Duties include: Food and Beverage
Reporting To: Manager of Food and Beverage Operations
Job Summary: To exceed member and guest expectations by serving quality food and beverage products efficiently, courteously, and corectly.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Sell and serve on course food & beverages to guests of the Club.
- Ensure that all preperation and closing duties are performed according to standards and published checklists.
- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate supervisors.
Duties & Tasks:
- Report on time and in proper uniform.
- Clean and maintain on course Food and Beverage as required.
- Assist with maintaining an attractive and orderly appearence in all on course Food and Beverage areas.
- Attend to guest requests and attend to guest complaints as required.
- Attend and contribute to department communication meetings.
- Stock the beverage cart and completely fill out Cart Inventory Sheet.
- Always keep the cart clean.
- Follow proper rotation around the golf course. Drive the beverage cart against the flow of play. Keep moving - do not park except to serve customers.
- Do not bypass customers. Make contact with everyone in a friendly manner.
- Communicate with the kitchen staff in a timely and effective manner regarding quality control/stock replacement/change, etc.
- Radio supply needs into the Cook or Bartender/Snack Bar Attendant. Find out an approximate time when new supplies will be ready.
- Spend minimal time in the restaurant area.
- Keep Dry Storage and Walk-in storage neat, organized, and clean.
- Follow proper procedures for filling out Inventory Sheets and cash handling.
- Closing Cart person is responsible for removing all items from the cart and properly putting them away. Cart must be thoroughly cleaned before leaving.
- Inform management of all problems or complaints encountered during shift.
- Inform management of any supplies that are running low and need replacing.
- Primarily outside work.
- Some inside work required.
- Quick evaluation and decision making.
- Strong comprehension of English Language (oral & written).
- Understanding and knowledge of food & beverage industry.
- Ability to work well with the general public.
- Work effeciently in a non-supervised position.
Physical Activity and Strength Requirements: This job entails much physical activity and a strength level up to 50 pounds. The Beverage Cart Attendant must have outstanding personal hygiene and understand proper food handling.
- Occasionally 1%-33% of the workday
- Frequently 34%-66% of the workday
- Continuously 67%-100% of the workday
|Reaching below waist level||Occasionally|
|Extreme Heat||Outside summer heat|